Saturday 26 January 2013

Denrele Edun Talks About His Ideal Woman And Denies Being Gay

Denrele Edun a top Nigerian model and presenter claims that, he is not gay as widely believed. To further his claims he therefore talks about his Idea woman.

"That to me, is one of the sexiest attributes a lady can have. My ideal woman is a lady who is not afraid or ashamed to flaunt her sexuality. And if we are in the public and a man does not look at my lady, it mean there is something wrong somewhere. So the ideal woman that I strongly crave must be a head turner.
She should be able to cook; you might look at me like a broomstick , but I eat a lot. And this is very important; the woman I will spend the rest of my life with should have a wild streak because I wake up every morning with a loud shout(scream). I expect her to do same (screams harder).
I like my woman to have a good reading culture and she should be able to talk because me I am a chatterbox" Said Denrele 

No comments:

Post a Comment