Wednesday 26 September 2012

VIDEO: Frank Edoho & Zaaki Adzay’s Ex-wives open up on Domestic Violence They Experienced

Hadiza, Zaaki's Ex-wife in a recent documentary on ‘Domestic Violence‘ produced by an NGO ‘The Wellbeing Foundation Africa‘ posted on YouTube, spoke about one of the gruesome ordeals she faced while living with the musician while she was pregnant.
He slapped me on the face so (and said) ‘get up you must abort this pregnancy today. Now that I am married to you, you want to hook me with pregnancy because I am a celebrity‘, the mother of three narrated. See more + the video after the cut

Then there was a wardrobe in our room so I put my tummy in there and backed him then he continued beating me. He had some medicine in his hand and said I should swallow it and abort the pregnancy. When he gave me I said he should allow me take water, thank God the door was opened so I ran away‘.
The documentary also features another woman, Katherine Obiang (formerly married to popular TV show host Frank Edoho) who has often talked about her violent  relationship with Edoho (the TV show host has however denied the allegation several times). She explains how violence between couples might start and what women should say from the very start is ‘No!‘.
The Wellbeing Foundation Africa was founded by Toyin Saraki, wife of former Governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki. Watch the video below...........

No comments:

Post a Comment