Thursday 23 August 2012

Prezzo Dumps Wife For Goldie? Plans Wedding With Her Soon

It was like wonders yesterday at The Place, Ikeja, Lagos venue of the press conference for Prezzo when he visited Nigeria and had chat with some journalists in Lagos.

During the question and answer time, the Kenyan rapper disclosed that he was in Nigeria for a serious and unfinished business, which is proposing to Goldie to marry him. With this, he and his BBA Stargame lover, Goldie, would finish what they started in the Big Brother House in South Africa.

When asked why he was in Nigeria, his response was, "My mission here is to look for Goldie. I have not spoken to her since the show ended. I came here for Goldie. In all honesty, I care about her and she cares about me. With God on my side, I pray everything works out well."

Commenting on his marriage with his Kenyan wife who he has a daughter with, the ONE Campaign ambassador said, "I was married before, but now, we are separated. I had a baby girl with her and that is not the end of the world. Our divorce is in process, my babymama has the divorce papers with her.

"We have been living separately for the past three years. There is no relationship between us any more. I will tell Goldie that I have been thinking about her since I left the BBA house. I will marry Goldie, you will get the invitation soon."


As at press time, there has not been any response yet from Goldie. Goldie and Prezzo developed an on and off love affair while they contestants at the just concluded Big Brother Africa Stargame show.

1 comment:

  1. It will be so silly and stupid of goldie if she ends up marrying dis prezzo...smh 4 dem

    ReplyDelete