Monday 27 August 2012

Please Let's Save Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya From Breast Cancer + The Video She Made


 Here is a note From Debbie: 
I discovered a mass in my left breast on 24th of may, 2011 and I went for screening @ National cancer prevention institute ishaja road, from the screening centre I was advised to go for sonography which I did on 26th of may,2011 @ ojuelegba scanning centre where I was asked to go for Fine Needle Aspiration for cytology @ Me cure healthcare limited Oshodi… So my fine needle aspiration for cytology said my breast mass n lymp nodes are negative for MALIGNANT cells.. 



I had my first surgery 13th june 2011 and my 2nd surgery 16th Novem 2011 then I took my lump for Histopathology investigation on 24th November and the investigation reported I have INVASIVE DUCTAL CARCINOMAL on 5th Dec 2011.
This is Debbie’s current condition, as we speak.
She needs N6, 000,000 [ Six Million naira] now for a successful operation.

Please watch her video below....


You can reach Debbie through her Team (WeStandByDebbie) on twitter when you contact @estherijewere, @ayonaledi @GossipGirliee or @Olorisupergal. 
 Debbie’s account details.
Idiagbonya Osarere
Acct No: 0000216933
Access Bank
God bless you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment