Friday 17 August 2012

Rihanna Cries Over Chris Brown In Interview With Oprah


Nearly three years after the unforgettable dispute with her former flame Chris Brown, Rihanna relives her dark past in the upcoming episode of OWN's 'Next Chapter.'
"I lost my best friend, like everything I knew switched in a night," the 'We Found Love' singer tells Oprah. "I couldn’t control that and I had to deal with that so it wasn’t easy for me to understand or interpret. And it’s not easy to interpret on camera with the world watching."
She goes on to say that she was still concerned about his wellbeing. "As angry as I was, as hurt and betrayed, I felt that he made that mistake because he needed help. Who’s going to help him? Nobody is going to say, ‘he needs help’. Everyone is going to say he’s a monster without looking at the source. I was more concerned about him."
A source said  Breezy saw the clip, and he feels horrible he did that.
Check the video below

No comments:

Post a Comment